Dear Beautiful People, I am cheating! I don’t have a step-by-step set of photographs of this crazy creation because I’ll assemble it tomorrow, right before serving. All I have is my cranberry sauce, ready for tomorrow. However, I promised a recipe for Cranberry Pizza, so here it is, in case you want to spend a few minutes to surprise your guests. It is really easy.
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup non-dairy whipped cream
- Blueberries to garnish
- Make cranberry sauce the consistency of pizza sauce. If using store bought sauce, add a shot of rum and bring to boil. Simmer until thickens. Stir occasionally. Let cool off.
- Peel and slice mangoes, arrange on serving platter. This is your pizza crust.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top of mango slices. This is your tomato sauce.
- Spread non-dairy whipped cream on top of cranberry sauce. This is your cheese.
- Throw blueberries on top. They are your olives.
- Use your imagination and dazzle your guests.
Happy Thanksgiving – enjoy!