If there was one award among many circulating in the blogosphere that I truly coveted, it was this one. It’s a picture of me on our boat! Thank you, brave and generous Jo of https://josfoodbites.com/ who has nominated me for it.
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee.”
I humbly and gratefully accept it. Here are the rules:
I would like to nominate the following great bloggers:
- Jyothi from https://thefriendlyepicurean.com/
- Myra from https://thecookingspoon.org/
- Kellie from https://kelliesfoodtoglow.com/
- Shadee from https://izzieskitchen.com/
- Anna from https://antrestain.com/
- Carol from https://cookingforthetimechallenged.wordpress.com/
- Gabriela from https://cookingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/
I was asked these three questions:
1.If you were an animal what would you be and why?
That’s easy – I am a black cat, always has been. To misquote Rudyard Kipling, “I walk by myself and go wherever I want.”
2. What is your favourite book?
Hard to say as I love many. The one I consider the most important book of the 20th century is Master and Margarita by Bulgakov.
3. Who is your hero / heroine?
That’s another easy one: Devorah the Prophetess. She was a Judge and a poet, and a leader and defender during the war, yet she also found time for simple household chores. A very strong personality! So was my great-grandmother, also Devorah, and I was named after her.
Finally, my three questions:
- What is your driving force?
- Who or what makes you happy?
- Rain or shine?
Since I ran out of decent photos of myself, here is one of my cats enjoying their Friday lunch.