I wonder who makes up these food holidays, but they are definitely fun, and as per https://foodimentary.com/today-in-national-food-holidays/todayinfoodhistorycalenderfoodnjanuary/, my indisputable authority on food holidays, January is a National Soup Month. Therefore I am repeating an easy, healthy, and delicious soup recipe. Enjoy, Beautiful People!
Beautiful and so creative Ruchi of https://ruchisvegkitchen.com/ has nominated me for a Blogger Recognition Award. I am awed and humbled by all these honors, and I thank you, dear Ruchi, for thinking of me!
Here are the rules:
- Write a post to accept this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog link.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select a few other blogs you would like to nominate.
I think I’ve taken care of the first two; as to how my blog started, it is described in one of my first posts Hello, Beautiful People!– please go there and come back.
Next, the advice part. I started my blog less than six months ago, so I am not really qualified to give advice, but I’ll try:
- Blog about something you know and want to…
View original post 770 more words